Philosopher, theoretician, thinker, publicist, blogger. Since the moment of completion in 1991 Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv have worked in the sphere of analisis and examination of political decisions, and in 2002 – in the market of commercial consulting.
- 2003-2014 – one of the founders and participant of the Kiev Discussion Club Diletants (KDCD)
- Since 2014 – permanent participant-speaker of the International Economic Forum in Krynica-Zdroj (Poland)
- 2010-2016 – is a member of the Foundation For Future (FFF) project. Within the framework of the project Foundation For Future (FFF) has created a film (6 video collections) “Acquisition of meaning” (2011), a film (3 videos) “Philosophy of Constructivism” (2013) ,report “A hard challenge to thinking”
- 2017 — report “New complex world” on Kiev’s “Global Vision Summit”
- at June 14-16th, 2017 http://uainfo.org/blognews/1498207581-novyy-slozhnyy-mir.html
- Since 2017, one of the founders of the Institute of Humanity, along with Volodymyr Nikitin, Yuri Chudnovsky and Taras Bebeshko.
Within the framework of the Institute of Humanity, the report
- “Theories of Humanity“
- «Thinking of Humanity»
- «What is a Humanity?»
- «Deal with otherwise»
- «Paradoxality of otherwise or not deal with otherwise»
The author of the books “Theory of Virtuality” (2008), “Ontologizations” (2009), “Horizons of constructivism” (2010), “Theories of perspectives” (2011), “Complex new world” (2012), published in the Internet http://lit.lib.ru/d/dacjuk_s_a/
Author of the book “Intellectual policy” (2010) and books “The Moment of Philosophy” (2013). He is the author of several hundred theoretical and journalistic works on topics of thought, strategy, war, relations with Russia (since 1997). The full list of articles on these topics can be found at the link :http://www.uis.kiev.ua/~_xyz/ukraine_dream.html